What's On My Face?

January 17, 2016


Hi, you might have noticed that my blog name has changed (formerly Styled On Mondays) and so has the layout. I though that with the new year it would be the perfect time to start afresh, as I didn't like the direction my previous posts were going down on, and it was bugging me lol. I want to mainly do beauty posts but I will also incorporate lifestyle, self love, fashion and food every now and then.

I posted this picture on instagram and all my other social media yesterday, and I got a few questions on what products I used, so all the details will be listed down below.

A photo posted by @therealhopedee on


PREP & PRIME
Nivea Soft Moisture Cream
Nivea For Men Sensitive Post-Shave Balm
Seventeen WOW! Tan Liquid Glow

BROWS
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
LA Girl PRO Conceal in Fawn - to tidy the brows

EYES
Tarte Light Of The Party* - gifted to me by SophieBBeauty (check out her channel she's amazinggg)

  • 'peach on earth', 'mulled wine' and 'haute chocolate' on the lid. 
  • 'black velvet' on the outer v/lower lash line
  • 'baby it's gold outside' on the inner conner
  • Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4 Mascara
Glitter from Ebay
WET n WILD Mega Liquid Liner
Eyelashes from Ebay
Ordinary Black Kohl on the water line



FACE
Black Opal True Colour Liquid Foundation in Hazelnut
Black Opal Creme Stick Foundation in Black Walnut to contour & Truly Topaz to Highlight
Ben Nye Banana Powder to bake/set highlight
Balck Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Dark to set contour
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Give Me Sun to set/blend the whole face

LIPS
Colourpop in shade Beeper
Wine red lip liner (unbranded)

FINISHING TOUCHES
Make UP Revolution VIVID Baked Bronzer to highlight - cheekbones, cupids bow and brow bone
NYX Setting Spray - Matte Finish

Would you like to see more posts like this??
Hope XO




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow you are stunning! Love these shades on you =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god the brow envy I have right now! You look so gorgeous xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anastasia Beverly hills works wonders' & thank you xxx

      Delete